- Your business voicemail message using the discrete “ringless” delivery method appears legal because the FTC and FCC have placed voicemail under the category of “Enhanced Information Services” and they have therefore chosen specifically not to regulate voicemail. See: “Ringless Voicemail Broadcasting for Business.”
- With TCPA lawsuits up almost 30% a year to date, and 13% of those class actions, Ringless Voicemail has zero suits in over three years, which is less than even live associate calls.
- With almost a third of private right of action TCPA suits coming from the same people, you might be excited to know that Direct-To-Voicemail never actually uses the wireless system. Repeat, plaintiffs hate that. See: “Ringless Voicemail Benefits TCPA Compliant Voice Broadcasting.”
- UDAAP (Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts and Practices) Is a new standard the CFPB is using to monitor practices in the debt industry. Direct-to-Voicemail isn’t abusive, unfair, or deceptive.
- CFPB Audits follow consumer complaints. Ringless Voice Mail doesn’t cause complaints.
- VOIP finally has had a successful private suit against a debt collector citing the TCPA, “Or any call in which the consumer pays.” Direct-To-Voicemail, however, considers VOIP a landline call, and would filter it out. (Ed.’s Note: Specific VOIP filters are available separately. See:”Marketers need to Identify and Scrub VoIP Now.”)
- You’re going to have to identify cells anyway. And that costs money. Straight-To-Voicemail identifies cells in real-time, certified by the carrier before each call, for free. (According to D & B, this is the gold standard of cell identification. Better than any other method. For cell identification only see: “Cell Scrubbing for Do Not Call TCPA Compliance.”)
- Ringless Voicemail wireless messaging is cost effective (you’re only charged for carrier certified deliveries), easy to deploy, and the perfect complement to your already successful cell outreach initiatives.
In Summary: Ringless Voicemail Direct Messaging for Business looks to be a safe, creative tool that can be easily deployed anytime your company needs a boost in incoming consumer calls!
Related Blog: “Ringless Direct Voicemail Broadcasting TCPA Compliant.”
Please Note: We work with the inventor of Ringless Direct-to-Voicemail for Enterprise Application – holding the patent on the program. Complete messages are double carrier certified at both start and finish – or you are not charged. Messages are clear, the phone does not ring, and the delivery rate is extremely high. The TCPA and CFPB are aware of the landline delivery system to cell voicemail platform, and so far, have not had issue with it. Please be aware: all Ringless Voicemail products are not created equal! Some have been known to ring the phone as much as half the time, which of course is not compliant! Direct-To-Voicemail for Business is not designed for cold calling or non-relationship communication.